Most Talented Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mTp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information by Cass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castiel

Information by Cass Empty
PostSubject: Information by Cass   Information by Cass EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Piszę tę wiadomość, ponieważ nie każdy z was może wiedzieć co planuję. Więc, siedemnastego bieżącego miesiąca, zamierzam skończyć z CoJ'em i LoL'em. Jedyną grą w którą będę grał będzie CoD4. Będę rozmawiał z wami na Team Speaku. Powodów przez które zamierzam kończyć moją "karierę" jest dosyć sporo, ale głównym jest to że będę miał sporo nauki którą teraz zamierzam postawić na pierwszym miejscu. Jeżeli ktoś z was ma jeszcze do mnie jakiś interes, co do jakiejś gry,lub nagrywania vloga w Leagu Of Legend <Misiu>, to postarajcie się zrobić to do siedemnastego. Po tym dniu wszystkie inne gry odinstalowuję i zostawiam tylko Call of Duty,nie jest to kwestia do rozważenia, to jest "informator" który nie ulegnie zmianie. Niestety, ale jako Aktywny gracz muszę się z wami pożegnać. Postarałem się napisać też wersję dla Killera, żeby nie musiał się martwić o tłumaczenie tego tekstu , może nie jest to dosyć jasne tłumaczenie, ale starałem się napisać je w miarę logicznie.

Dzięki. Castiel

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 KILLER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am writing this message, because not every one of you might know what I plan to. So, on the seventeenth of this month, I'm going to end up with CoJ and LoL. The only game that I'll be playing CoD4. I spoke with you on Team Speaku. The reasons by which I intend to finish my "career" is quite a lot, but the main is that I have a lot of science we now intend to put in the first place. If any of you have any interest to me, which to some games, or record a vlog <Misiu> League Of Legend, you try to make it to the seventeenth. After that date, all the other games uninstalling and leave only the Call of Duty, is not an issue to consider is the "informant" who will not change. Unfortunately, as the active player with you, I have to say goodbye. I tried to write a version for the killer, he does not have to worry about the translation of this text, perhaps it is not quite clear translation, but I tried to write them as logically.

Thank you. Castiel

Last edited by Castiel on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BiLLyyy

PostSubject: Re: Information by Cass   Information by Cass EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Similar reason like Damian Smile. It's ok. We often forget there're much more important things in life than gaming with friends Smile
Back to top Go down
K^!^LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Information by Cass   Information by Cass EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Good luck man, i understand you completely but it's important to stay with us on TS and we could still have some fun Very Happy again have fun and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://mtp-clan.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information by Cass   Information by Cass Empty

Back to top Go down

Information by Cass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Most Talented Players :: Call of Juarez :: News-
Jump to: